Friday, February 5, 2010

a NEW year A better me!

2010 is going to be a great year for the Lindsey family. I am going to try and start blogging at least once a week, just for me to be able to write down all the milestones my kids are going through so i can remember them!
TEL is cutting his 2nd tooth- the first one was cut 2 weeks ago so i am sure the next few weeks will be not be fun. He is everywhere into everything and now he is able to push his riding toy around while walking so i sure he will be walking all by himself very soon!
ACL is doing great- she loves school and she just started the reading program and she loves it! She is learning so much and she is only in k4! Wow- we are so proud!
BBL and I are doing great- loving every minute of our life and enjoying our family! We will be celebrating 8 years together and 6 of them being married ! Life is so good!
Til Next time

No comments: